Oct 13, 2017
In today’s broadcast, Marc Von Musser and I break down exactly why you need to say NO to certain clients, and what it really takes to have a transformational, high-ticket offer. Raising your standards, which will, in turn, help you attract you the ideal client. Learn why we toss out 20% of all applications, and how we get a feeling of who may not be a fit for our team, based on our own lead flow and integrity. When you get the right people in your program, it’s a game changer — you get magical results with little to no drama. Finally, we wrap with how we know what traits we are looking for, and what traits are red flags.
In this episode we talk about:
● Strategies on how to get the client amazing and life-transformational results.
● Clearly knowing and articulating the outcome that our clients provide for their clients.
● How to justify charging a premium price; what happens when you undercharge.
● Most times when people charge a low price they aren’t clear on the outcome and doubt their own value.
● Building a decision on a larger data sample of potential clients.
● Certainty and enthusiasm are contagious, but so are fear and negativity. This is why it’s so important for everyone in the program to have a good attitude.
● We want people committed to their dream.
● The most important factor of a program is the commitment level of the participants.
● The four questions to ask:
1. What’s the problem I solve?
2. Can I help this person?
3. Do I want to help this person?
4. Are they committed?